Friday, May 21, 2010

Starting A New Chapter For 2010



Since I Was 10 Ive Been Dreaming Of The Day I Can Be An Artist And Travel Visit Places I've Never Been Performing,Meeting New People Etc. These Last Four Years My Name And Music Has Been Growing And I've Went From Not Having Or Doing Anything With This To Writing More Precise,Creatively Expanding,Recording,Performing,Engineering,& Even Hosting Some Internet Radio Show,Building Some Amazing Friendships & Connections. The Aim For 2010 Is To Build Even A Bigger Buzz On The Internet And New York We All Gotta Start Some Where Right?..I Recently Had Gotten To Do Some Shows In Dc,Va,Nc,Sc, & Ga And I Learned And Experienced
So Much There Will Be More To Come With The Creation Of My New Blog Hip Hop Has Never Died Only Been In Hibernation For Something New And Eclectic Which Is Infamus Da Emcee & The Rtg Inc Familia .Lol God Bless And Stay Tuned In To My New Blog

Sincerely-Infamus Da Emcee™ Round Table Geniuses Inc.© Ceo'

No comments:

Post a Comment